Looking for a great tasting, bubbly beverage everyone can enjoy during the upcoming holidays? How about a Lime, Cranberry & Raspberry Refresher? This non-alcoholic beverage also contains apple juice… the recipe comes from one of my Cooking Light cookbooks… and I think you will really enjoy it!
The recipe is absolutely simple to prepare (ready in 3 minutes!), and makes eight 1 cup servings. I found the recipe in a cookbook I own called “Cooking Light – Fresh Food Superfast”, changed the recipe up just a bit, and REALLY enjoyed it! The cookbook got it right – a pitcher of this certainly IS superfast to prepare!
If you want to make a festive beverage that everyone can enjoy (including the kids), consider making this refreshing drink during the holidays. You can add fresh or frozen raspberries and/or frozen cranberries to each drink, and garnish each glass with a lime wedge to make it even more festive looking! Sure hope you enjoy this colorful, bubbly and flavorful drink! We sure did.
Recipe Adapted from: The cookbook called “Cooking Light – Fresh Food Superfast”, page 150, published 2011, Time Home Entertainment, Inc.
- 4 cups cranberry-raspberry juice
- 2 cups apple juice
- 2 cups lime flavored sparkling water
- Ice cubes (optional, but recommended)
- Fresh raspberries or frozen cranberries (optional)
- Thin lime wedges (as garnish for glass-optional)
- Pour the cranberry-raspberry juice and apple juice into a large pitcher. Stir in 2 cups sparkling LIME water, until combined.
- Serve spritzer over ice cubes.
- Add frozen cranberries OR fresh or frozen raspberries to each glass (for decoration).
- Garnish glass with a thin lime wedge, if desired.
- Serve, and enjoy!