Make this cold, refreshing Pineapple Lime Mint Agua Fresca in 5 minutes! It’s a family friendly, fresh fruit beverage with only 75 calories per serving!
I recently tried a recipe for Pineapple Lime Mint Agua Fresca that I found in a Cooking Light cookbook I bought a few months back. Guess what? It tasted GREAT!
The recipe took less than 5 minutes to whip up, and before I knew it, was chilling in my refrigerator! The end result was a cold and delicious, family-friendly pineapple infused agua fresca, with a touch of lime and fresh mint, for added flavor!
Here’s how you make it (enough for 4 one cup servings): Place fresh chunks of pineapple, cold water, a tiny bit of sugar, and fresh lime juice into a blender.
Blend the ingredients on high for about a minute until fully mixed and smooth.
Hold a sieve over the serving pitcher. Strain the liquid through the sieve, directly into the pitcher. I used a spoon to help push the liquid through. Once all liquid has been strained through, discard any solids remaining in the sieve.
Add chopped fresh mint leaves to the mixture. Give the mixture a good stir, then cover the pitcher, and refrigerate until you are ready to serve! Serve when it is good and cold!
Pour the cold pineapple lime mint agua fresca over ice into serving glasses. The recipe makes enough for 4 one cup servings. If desired, garnish each drink with a pineapple wedge and/or a sprig of fresh mint!
Serve, and enjoy this delicious, fresh, low calorie (75 calories per serving) agua fresca! It’s delicious!
This refreshing pineapple lime mint agua fresca is super easy to make! My husband and I enjoyed it very much, especially since the day I made it our temps hit 90 degrees! Hope you’ll give it a try!
Have a great day – seek to bring out the very best in everyone you meet. You could be THE ONE who makes someones day a little bit better!
Thank you for visiting this website. I appreciate you using some of your valuable time to do so. If you’re interested, I publish a newsletter 2 times per month (1st and 15th) with all the latest recipes, and other fun info. I would be honored to have you join our growing list of subscribers, so you never miss a great recipe! There is a Newsletter subscription box on the top right side (or bottom) of each blog post, depending on the device you use, where you can easily submit your e-mail address (only) to be included in my mailing list.
You can also follow me on social media:
Facebook page: The Grateful Girl Cooks!
Pinterest: The Grateful Girl Cooks!
Have a GREAT day!
Recipe Source: The cookbook “Cooking Light Fresh Food Superfast”, Published by Time Home Entertainment, Inc., 2011, page 144
- 3 cups fresh pineapple , cut into cubes
- 2 cups COLD water
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon fresh mint , chopped
- Place the pineapple cubes, cold water, sugar, and fresh lime juice into a blender. Blend on high for about a minute, until mixture is fully combined and smooth.
- Pour liquid through a sieve (to strain) directly into a pitcher. When done, discard any solids remaining in sieve.
- Stir chopped mint into liquid. Cover the pitcher with plastic wrap or a lid. Refrigerate the liquid until it is really cold and you are ready to serve!
- To serve, pour beverage over ice cubes, and place a garnish (if desired) of a pineapple wedge and/or a mint sprig on rim of glass.
Here’s one more to pin on your Pinterest boards!