Make delicious Cranberry Cashew Clusters, with only 3 ingredients (dried cranberries, white chocolate and cashews)! Easy to make, and perfect for gift giving!
Easy. Quick. Yummy. That explains this recipe for Cranberry Cashew Clusters, in a nutshell. Well… not really IN a nutshell, but you know what I mean, right?
This recipe is made with only 3 ingredients. They are white chocolate chips, dried cranberries and cashew pieces! Semi-sweet chocolate OR white chocolate can be used, depending on your taste. I love using white chocolate, because the cranberries show up a little bit better in the candy!
Scroll Down For A Printable Recipe Card At The Bottom Of The Page
Making Cranberry Cashew Clusters Is EASY!
Anyways… this cranberry cashew clusters recipe is as simple as melting the chocolate, and stirring in the dried cranberries and cashews. The you can place this mixture by spoonfuls (or spreading it out) onto wax paper. If you spread the mixture out, then the cranberry cashew clusters can be broken into bite-sized pieces once it has hardened.
The recipe makes approximately 2 dozen of these delicious cranberry cashew clusters. You should store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator, to keep the chocolate firm.
Cranberry Cashew Clusters are perfect little goodies to make when you are pressed for time! It’s so easy to make these delicious goodies to give to others, or have on hand for your ravenous family.
The chewy cranberries, crunchy cashews, and the sweet chocolate coating combine to make cranberry cashew clusters a wonderful treat! Sure hope you will give them a try! Have a great day, and please come back soon for more recipes
Looking For More CANDY Recipes?
You can find all of my recipes in the Recipe Index, located at the top of the page. I have lots of yummy candy recipes you might want to check out, including:
- Chocolate Caramel Clusters
- Candied Citrus Peels
- Maple Cream Bon Bons
- Chocolate Butterscotch Peanut Clusters
Interested In More Recipes?
Thank you for visiting this website. I appreciate you using some of your valuable time to do so. If you’re interested, I publish a newsletter 2 times per month (1st and 15th) with all the latest recipes, and other fun info. I would be honored to have you join our growing list of subscribers, so you never miss a great recipe!
There is a Newsletter subscription box on the top right side (or bottom) of each blog post, depending on the device you use, where you can easily submit your e-mail address (only) to be included in my mailing list.
You Can Also Find Me On Social Media:
Facebook page: The Grateful Girl Cooks!
Pinterest: The Grateful Girl Cooks!
Recipe Source: http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/cranberry-clusters
↓↓ PRINTABLE RECIPE BELOW ↓↓
- 1.5 cups (12 oz.) white chocolate chips (or semi-sweet chocolate chips)
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup cashew pieces
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler or in the microwave. If microwaving, heat on high for 30 seconds. Stir. Heat on high for an additional 30 seconds. Stir. If not completely smooth, heat on medium power for 15 seconds more, then stir until smooth. Do not burn the chocolate!
- Stir the cranberries and cashews into the melted chocolate and stir well, to coat.
- Drop mixture by teaspoonfuls (OR spread out into a solid piece, then break up into bite sized pieces later) onto wax paper lined baking sheet. Let stand until they set up (firm).
- Serve and enjoy. Keep leftover candies refrigerated.
Here’s one more to pin on your Pinterest boards!