Easy, easy, easy! That’s how I would describe these flourless, peanut butter cookies with only 3 (count ’em – 3) ingredients! I have to admit, I was a skeptic… until I tried them! They were wonderful… (how did I not know this all these years????) I saw this recipe pop up on my Pinterest feed, and thought there was no way these could be truly tasty, but I was wrong. The recipe makes between 15 and 18 cookies, and took only 20 minutes from start to finish! Not bad for a kitchen experiment!
I’ve posted some photos of the whole process, but trust me… it all boils down to this: mix the ingredients, place by spoonfuls onto baking sheet, flatten with sugar-dipped fork, bake, and EAT!
Here you go… some quick pics of the “process”… so easy!
That’s it! Ridiculously EASY. Seriously GOOD. Hope you’ll give these a try… think you’ll be as surprised as I was! Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Zero flour…. whaaaaat????
Original Recipe source: http://www.aroundmyfamilytable.com/2010/10/flourless-peanut-butter-cookies/
- 1 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy- I used crunchy)
- 1 cup granulated sugar (reserve 1 teaspoon)
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Mix the peanut butter, sugar and egg together in a large bowl. Combine thoroughly.
- Drop the dough by rounded teaspoons onto prepared baking sheet. Slightly round out the dough with fingers once on baking sheet.
- Lightly moisten a fork with water. Dip it into a tiny bit of sugar, and press the tines of the fork crosswise (two different directions) into top of each dough ball to flatten.
- Bake cookies at 350 degrees for about 14 minutes. Do not let cookies overbake or get too brown.
- Remove to wire rack to cool.