You’re gonna love this easy to prepare loaf of apple cinnamon bread! A slice, with a cup of coffee or tea is a great breakfast or snack, any time of year!
Yesterday a friend of mine named Kelly shared this recipe for Apple Cinnamon Bread on Facebook. I thought it sounded good, so into the kitchen I went.
She mentioned she was in the mood to try this recipe. Well… since I love just about anything that has apples and cinnamon in it, I copied the instructions down to add to my collection of bread recipes.
Apple cinnamon bread sounded delicious! Instead of waiting around till “someday”, I decided to give it a try and see for myself how it tasted. I am grateful she shared this recipe, because it’s REALLY good!
Making Apple Cinnamon Bread
The recipe is incredibly simple…and if you enjoy the flavor combination of apples and cinnamon, you will enjoy this recipe! The recipe makes one large loaf, but could be easily doubled. Here’s some pics to make you want to make this yummy loaf of sweet bread!
Firm tart apples are chopped. Once that part is done, you’re ready to make apple cinnamon bread!
Making the batter for apple cinnamon bread is so easy! It doesn’t take much time or mad crazy skills, either!
Use A Standard Sized Loaf Pan To Make Apple Cinnamon Bread
Apple cinnamon bread batter is placed into a standard sized loaf pan. Now the bread is all ready for the oven! The bread loaf is baked for between 30-40 minutes, until done in the middle when tested.
Here is a photo of the apple cinnamon bread right after it has baked, cooled, and been removed from the pan. It sure looks good! The kitchen smells pretty good, also!
All that is left to do now is to cut a slice of this delicious bread and enjoy every bite!
I sure hope you will give it a try and enjoy this tasty apple cinnamon bread! Have a great day.
Looking For Other Bread Recipes?
You can find all of my recipes in the Recipe Index, located at the top of the page. If you enjoy baking breads like this, you might be interested in my other bread recipes. These include:
- Butter-Topped Homemade White Bread,
- Carrot Zucchini Bread,
- Cranberry Orange Loaf,
- Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread,
- Starbucks Lemon Loaf (copycat).
Interested In More Recipes?
Thank you for visiting this website. I appreciate you using some of your valuable time to do so. If you’re interested, I publish a newsletter 2 times per month (1st and 15th) with all the latest recipes, and other fun info. I would be honored to have you join our growing list of subscribers, so you never miss a great recipe!
There is a Newsletter subscription box on the top right side (or bottom) of each blog post, depending on the device you use, where you can easily submit your e-mail address (only) to be included in my mailing list.
You Can Also Find Me On Social Media:
Facebook page: The Grateful Girl Cooks!
Pinterest: The Grateful Girl Cooks!
Recipe Source: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/apple-cinnamon-white-cake/photo-gallery.aspx
- 1/3 cup brown sugar (not packed)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter (1 cube), softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 apple , large, peeled and chopped (I used Granny Smith)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar and cinnamon; set bowl aside.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the butter and granulated sugar together until smooth.
- Add in the eggs, one at a time, beating until completely blended; then add the vanilla extract and mix until smooth.
- In another bowl, mix together the flour and the baking powder. Stir this into the bowl with the butter mixture. Add in the milk, beating until it is fully mixed into the batter.
- Pour HALF the batter into the loaf pan.
- Add HALF the apples and then HALF the brown sugar mixture, covering the batter.
- Pour the rest of the batter over the apple/brown sugar layer. Top this again with the rest of the apples, then the brown sugar mixture.
- Lightly pat down the apples slightly into the batter; then, using a knife tip, gently swirl the brown sugar mixture through the apples.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for approximately 30-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the loaf of bread comes out clean. (Mine took 40 minutes, but oven temperatures vary, so keep an eye on it from the 30 minute mark on...)
Here’s one more to pin on your Pinterest boards!